Pages

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Daily Regime

I'd thought I'd start of by listing the products that I currently use on a daily basis.

First off I get into the shower and wash my face. Currently I'm using Eminence Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser I tend to break out really easily but right now my skin is better than it's been in a long time, I don't know if that's from this cleanser or if it's something else, but I do really like this one. Great for my more oily skin.


Then I wash with Lush's Angel's Delight soap, which I don't really love, but I bought a bunch of soap from Lush at Christmas time and I'm stuck using it until it's gone. I really want to switch to something that has less ingredients that I can't pronounce and more moisturizing.




My Current shampoo is Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar from Saltspring Soapworks, a local Canadian company that hand makes everything. I do really like their products and I loved this shampoo when I first started using it quite a white ago but I think I'll be ready for a change after it's gone.

On a regular day that's all I have time for in the morning I get up about 30 minutes before I leave for work so I have to squeeze in what I can. Once I'm out of the shower I use Tomato Oil Control Gel on my face and a cover that with Sun Defense Minerals both from Eminence Organics. Then I spray a little Eminence Stone Crop toner to set it.

My current regime is missing a lot, I would like to find a more moisturizing soap and a body lotion or oil that is quick and easy to apply and doesn't take forever to absorb. Hopefully I can try a few products in the next little while and add new ones to my roster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment