Pages

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Stark Skin Care Green Tea Detox Clay Mask - Review

How long have I been using it?

Once a week for the last few months

How does it preform?

This is a great mask, it makes my skin feel great. It's easy to put on and take off. I don't know if I notice any improvement on my skin but I do enjoy the clean feeling I get after using.

Scent: Smells a bit like apples/lime with a hint of earthiness. Very subtle and pleasant.

Packaging?

It's a powder in a glass jar. You add water to the powder to create a paste which I really like because you can make the mask as thick or as thin of consistency as you want.

How long does it last?

I think it will last quite a while since this isn't an everyday use product, I'm sure it will last for months.

Where do I get it? I purchased direct from their website I haven't looked to see if it's available anywhere else. They are Canadian company as well.

www.starkskincare.com

Repurchase?

I like it a lot, but it's not the be all and end all for me, and since I'm in the business of always trying something new for review I don't know if I'd repurchase this any time soon, but I do think I would buy again defintely a reasonable priced all around good product.

Ingredients:

Moroccan Rhassoul Lava Clay, French Green Clay, Green Tea Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Lime Fruit Extract.

0 comments:

Post a Comment