Pages

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Tata Harper Refreshing Cleanser - Review

How long have I been using it?

I used the entire bottle in about 1 month

How does it preform?

At first I wasn't convinced this was as good as everyone says it is, but now I'm a convert. My skin seemed healthier and just better overall. I've got blemish prone, oily skin and it definitely didn't cause any breakouts. I would say it's good for any skin type, although I've never had really dry skin, but it's not stripping, and my skin feels healthy and moisturized after using it.

It has a creamy consistency

Scent:

Lovely. Not overwhelming, which is what I like. I can't do strong scents. The scent fades after using this fairly quickly. I would say it had a sweet citrus-y type scent.

Packaging?

Glass pump bottle, which I love! I like that I know it's clean and I can recycle the bottle and the pump means I don't have to put my fingers in a jar.

How long does it last?

I used the recommended 1-2 pumps in the AM and PM pretty much everyday, and 1 50ml bottle lasted approx a month for me. Which makes this an expensive cleanser at 50$ USD for 1 50ml bottle.

Where do I get it?

I purchased mine at www.spiritbeautylounge.com but can also be purchased from them directly www.tataharperskincare.com

Repurchase?

I would yes, based on the product itself, it's one of the best cleansers I've used in a long time, but it's not something I could use all of the time because of the price. Buying anything online and having it shipped to Canada already adds extra cost and with this being the most expensive cleanser I've ever used it's just not feasible for me to be buying all the time.

Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl alcohol (wax derived from grapeseed and wheat), Citrus aurantium (Neroli) distillate, Cetearyl olivate (derived from olives), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Sorbitan olivate (wax derived from olives), Leuconostoc ferment filtrate (radish root extract), Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Lactobacillus/Punica granatum (pomegranate) fruit ferment extract, Salix alba (Willow) bark extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Sclerotium gum (derived from root vegetables & corn), Coco-glucoside (derived from vegetables), Cetearyl glucoside (wax derived from grapeseed and wheat), Cetyl palmitate (wax derived from olives), Sorbitan palmitate (wax derived from soy), Soy peroxidase (derived from soy), Superoxide dismutase (derived from horseradish root), Geranoil, Limonene, Linalool, Natural essential oil blend** *Organic ingredients **Fragrances from 100% natural clinical grade essential oils.

How to use:

Apply two pumps on damp face both morning and night. Massage gently to activate the enzymes. Rinse thoroughly. Store in a cool dark place

0 comments:

Post a Comment